Plugin\Finder\Content\Extension\Content::onFinderAfterSave() error

Need help with the Administration of your Joomla! 5.x site? This is the spot for you.

Moderator: General Support Moderators

Forum rules
Forum Rules
Absolute Beginner's Guide to Joomla! <-- please read before posting, this means YOU.
Forum Post Assistant - If you are serious about wanting help, you will use this tool to help you post.
Windows Defender SmartScreen Issues <-- please read this if using Windows 10
darb
Joomla! Hero
Joomla! Hero

Plugin\Finder\Content\Extension\Content::onFinderAfterSave() error

Post by darb » Sat Jan 06, 2024 10:03 pm

Hi Joomlers I wonder what causing this issue if it something missing from earlier updates or any 3pds that make it not work. Creating a user with registration get this error

Get error
Joomla\Plugin\Finder\Content\Extension\Content::onFinderAfterSave(): Argument #1 ($event) must be of type Joomla\CMS\Event\Finder\AfterSaveEvent, Joomla\Event\Event given, called in /libraries/vendor/joomla/event/src/Dispatcher.php on line 454

Want to know if this is correlated related to Joomla 5.0.1 with previous updates or 3pds that causing this error. If there is some old plugins that causing this from Joomla or maybe 3pds. I also have a problem with Finder indexing that never ends finalize but then after I stop it it have done some indexing.

Also did a post on Github if there is something releated to Joomla core and previous updates. The site have some extensions from not so updated EasySocial, EasyBlog etc

toivo
Joomla! Master
Joomla! Master

Re: Plugin\Finder\Content\Extension\Content::onFinderAfterSave() error

Post by toivo » Sat Jan 06, 2024 10:26 pm

Is the plugin 'Behaviour - Backward Compatibility' enabled or disabled?

Enable the option 'Debug System' in Global Configuration, repeat the test and post the PHP call stack here. The Github report is unlikely to get reponses without the stack trace.

If there are extensions that are not uptodate or J5 compatible, that is the likely area to home in: disable third party user and system plugins one at a time and repeat the test.
Toivo Talikka, Global Moderator

darb
Joomla! Hero
Joomla! Hero

Post by darb » Mon Jan 08, 2024 1:35 pm

Ok I find out that its the Joomla plg = Plugins: Smart Search - Content that causing the error. when disabling it the bug error dissapear..

saovry
Joomla! Explorer
Joomla! Explorer

Post by saovry » Mon Jan 22, 2024 4:18 pm

darb wrote:
Mon Jan 08, 2024 1:35 pm
Ok I find out that its the Joomla plg = Plugins: Smart Search - Content that causing the error. when disabling it the bug error dissapear..
This plugin is conflict with Easysocial Video also.
Can't upload any video, and we can't delete video either. I am using Joomla 5.0.2 with ES 4.0.14.

Thank for this topic

saovry
Joomla! Explorer
Joomla! Explorer

Post by saovry » Mon Jan 22, 2024 4:21 pm

saovry wrote:
Mon Jan 22, 2024 4:18 pm
darb wrote:
Mon Jan 08, 2024 1:35 pm
This plugin is conflict with Easysocial Video also.
Can't upload any video, and we can't delete video either. I am using Joomla 5.0.2 with ES 4.0.14.
Here is error message

Joomla\Plugin\Finder\Content\Extension\Content::onFinderAfterDelete(): Argument #1 ($event) must be of type Joomla\CMS\Event\Finder\AfterDeleteEvent, Joomla\Event\Event given, called in /home/admin/domains/seekkhmer.com/public_html/libraries/vendor/joomla/event/src/Dispatcher.php on line 454
Last edited by toivo on Tue Jan 23, 2024 5:12 am, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: mod note: missing quote

darb
Joomla! Hero
Joomla! Hero

Post by darb » Tue Jan 23, 2024 9:39 am

Hi saovry good if you can help follow up to solve this. But you updated to latest updated EasySocial version ES 4.0.14 and this is still an issue? have you check with Stackideas support and if they have any solution/comments? Did you follow this discussion and solution too? viewtopic.php?f=834&t=1006030#p3711177

Return to “Administration Joomla! 5.x”